Workpro Quantum 9000 vs. 12000
6 min read
Workpro Quantum models’ market perception and reputation make them sought-after office chairs.
When you decide to buy one of the WorkPro Quantum chairs and narrow down your options to the last two, the Quantum 9000 and 12000, the rest of this article will definitely help you decide.
But first, without further ado, let’s quickly say which one we liked more in the Workpro Quantum 9000 vs. 12000 comparison.
So, even though it’s a cheaper model, Quantum 9000 is a better office chair than 12000 overall.
It has better lower back support and a more comfy seating cushion, and the feeling is just more pleasing.
Specifications of Workpro Quantum 9000 and Workpro Quantum 12000
Workpro Furniture offers affordable and good-quality office chairs to ergonomics-oriented professionals.
According to stats, an average office-going individual spends approximately 2000 hours sitting on a chair at their office or workstation every year.
Investing in a good chair that meets your requirements and has the best productivity is essential if you work from home.
If you are proud of your work, your workspace should absolutely reflect that.
1. Workpro Quantum 9000
You can give your office a modern twist with the Workpro Quantum 9000 series ergonomic office chair.
- Quantum 9000 features lumbar support that helps improve posture, while the black mesh material helps optimize and circulate the airflow to keep your back cool.
- It also features a waterfall cushion seat that minimizes your leg strain and gives you maximum comfort.
- This ergonomic office chair has a frame built with nylon material and an under-core made of steel, giving the chair its steadiness, power, stability, and durability.
- Even after 3+ years of constant use, users have expressed that the chair is good as new.
- Its lumbar support feature will provide lower back comfort all day long. It has got a curved backrest too that aligns perfectly with your back.
- It has an authentic ergonomic design. Thus, the back support can genuinely support your back.
- It also features Pneumatic seat-height adjustments that enable the scope of customization according to an individual’s requirement and comfort.
- Its armrest is cushioned and rotates out perfectly.
- Bottom wheels are stainless and strong.
- Workpro Quantum 9000 ergonomic series contains fifty-five percent of total recycled material that will help reduce waste and save resources.
- It is pretty effortless to assemble, and it is absolutely value for money as well.
- You can add a headrest as an extra part especially if you suffer from neck pain (but it’s quite pricey).
But without the headrest, it’s still a perfect office chair for a budget.
2. Workpro Quantum 12000
Workpro Quantum 12000 is the next-generation ergonomic office chair with a swiveling cushion seat.
- It also has waterfall cushion.
- It has a mid or high backrest manufactured with breathable mesh.
- It features adjustable arm height, seat height, back height, back angle, back seat depth, and many more. It also has a chair tilt lock and a tilt adjustment mechanism.
So you can find your ideal setting by adjusting almost every single part of the ergonomic chair.
- Quantum 12000 model has easily replaceable rollerblade wheels, which can sometimes damage your floor.
So, having a chair mat would be a smart move.
How to Find the Ideal Office Chair
Office chairs generally are more comfortable than gaming chairs (or any old school chairs) since office chairs are specifically designed for long work shifts.
Game chairs, on the other hand, focus more on looks.
Choosing the right ergonomic office chair promotes an easier and more comfortable work experience for sure.
Sitting in bad chairs for long hours and days can destroy your back.
You may feel like someone is hitting your lower back with a bat after that.
So what should we look for?
What are the critical aspects of a decent office chair?
- The office chair should have a flexible height adjustment (pneumatic adjustment lever) so that you can adjust it according to your own height and a standing desk.
This feature will help you to maintain a good seating posture (thighs should be horizontal to the floor, and your back should not be slouched).
Labor rights and well-being are quite important for modern day companies.
Therefore, offices have tried to care about ergonomics more for liability reasons.
- You need to look for adjustable backrests, as well as strong lumbar support.
It should have a curved backrest that will align perfectly with your back or match the contour of the spine.
- The chair should allow sufficient seat width and depth for you to sit comfortably, irrespective of your height and weight.
- It should have adequate padding (not too hard or not soft) and breathable material. You can choose between a breathable fabric and mesh.
- Make sure to understand the difference between Mid-Back and High-Back chairs.
- Always buy a chair with armrests for complete ergonomics.
This will help reduce some strain off the shoulders and neck and restrict you from sinking.
- It would help if you found a chair with easy-to-operate.
Ensure that all the controls are within your reach from a seated position like swivel, tilt mechanism, etc.
You should be able to rotate and move your chair to reach different work area spots for maximum efficiency.
Which One is Better: WorkPro Quantum 9000 vs. 12000
When we compare these two product series, we took into account the below topics:
- material and design quality,
First thing first, both series are great for the price. Workpro’s long term warranty works perfectly.
But obviously, you need only one of them.
So, we can easily say that WorkPro Quantum 9000 already gives everything Quantum 12000 offers.
Additionally, it’s less pricey and more sturdy (based on the long term user reviews).
People are more satisfied with the performance and the durability of the Quantum 9000 series.
Possible Concerns for Workpro Quantum Office Chairs
Even though the majority (including us) are quite satisfied with the performance of WorkPro Quantum 9000, there are still some concerns and bad reviews out there.
We piled up these possible risks (for both models), especially after several years of regular use.
- The mesh seat might get loose if it’s not the highest quality (like Herman Miller Aeron),
- Again the seat can move slightly forward or sink.
- Not just the seat part, the fabric might become loose after 3 to 4 years.
- The chair could be annoyingly creaky and noisy.
- In the worst examples, the chair may sound really loud when you lean back and then return to the upright position. You may hear a strong clicking like a sudden explosion.
- The bottom edges could be razor-sharp. So, be careful. You may need to sand down these edges a bit.
- You will definitely have to swap the gas cylinder, wheels, or self-tapping screws occasionally.
The good thing is that WorkPro has an excellent warranty extent.
When you need to replace a part, they send it immediately, and the changing process takes only 20 minutes (even in an amateur’s hands).
Alternative Office Chairs: Herman Miller Aeron and Steelcase Leap
Now, you can find a lot of office chairs on the market, but the biggest players here are Herman Miller and Steelcase brands.
Both companies offer premium ergonomic office chairs at a higher price.
That’s why you are here, checking WorkPro models rather than the above luxury brands, right!
So, Herman Miller Aeron, Steelcase Leap, and Steelcase Gesture models are the ones that determine the industry standards for office chairs.
If you want to get one of these premier chairs, the best possible thing is to look for a second-hand or preferably a refurbished one.
If there is a production fault (even the tiniest), those brands sell these products way cheaper.
Outside companies generally purchase these defective chairs with bulk buy auctions, refurbish, and sell them at a comparatively lower price (you may expect up to 50% off).
To find these refurbished Herman Miller Aeron and Steelcase Leap ergonomic office chairs, search for “Office Clearance” in your web browser.
WorkPro Quantum office chairs provide great features, and they have been technically crafted and carefully curated to make your work time comfortable.
These office chairs will maximize an individual’s potential to the fullest extent, allowing them to do the best work.
After a highly argumentative perspective based on customer reviews, the Workpro Quantum 9000 series stole the show due to its pricing, flexibility, and compatibility.
Go and get yourself one today!
Share the Article